Calibration and Maintenance is no longer just an overhead expense. It plays a critical role in the success of capital intensive companies in a regulatory environment. The more an organization can maintain and optimize its asset management, the more it can compete in cost effectiveness, quality, delivery time, and new product innovations. Asset management in Regulatory complaint environment is not only important but critical.
NOVA-CPM a “best in class” calibration and preventive maintenance software, is a proven solution that helps organizations optimize their calibration processes and manage their assets in an FDA regulatory compliant environment.
NOVA-CPM provides laboratories and manufacturing facilities with the functionality to track the status of their instruments, manage their equipment, and maintain all of its associated records for calibration and preventive maintenance. In addition, NOVA-CPM is completely 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
The lack of an effective integrated calibration and preventive maintenance system increases the chance of exceeding an instruments calibration interval which can pose a risk to product quality and the possibility of lost manufacturing batches. This translates into an overall inefficient control system, which and will not adhere to regulatory guidelines. NOVA-CPM can significantly increase equipment and instrument efficiency, while helping to avoid some of the troubles associated with manual control systems.
NOVA-CPM optimizes performance control through exceptional maintenance and calibration support for an organization`s laboratory, manufacturing instrumentation and equipment. Implementing NOVA-CPM is an organization’s proactive step forward to dramatically reducing the cost of achieving and maintaining compliance towards quality management standards.
Nova-CPM allows the Metrologist to perform and enter calibration data while in the system. With our easy to use formula builder you can set up your company specific calculations and then perform them immediately procedure is completed.
- FDA Regulatory compliant
- Asset Management
- Tracks & manages critical equipment forecasting records in a compliant environment
- Controls inventory of spare parts used for instrument maintenance
- Retains calibration & master standards information
- Produces ad-hoc reporting through free query data mining tools
- Trends data
- Automates email notifications
- Stores & retrieves current and archived records (traceability)
- Asset management throughout the organization
- Increases productivity & production efficiency
- Regulatory Compliant
- Streamlines calibration records & processes
- Predicts & reduces overall maintenance & manufacturing costs
- Optimizes inventory & purchasing thus saves costs on spare parts & instrument stock redundancy
- Improves quality processes
- Prevents costly shutdowns & manufacturing delays
- Reduces instrument & equipment downtimes
- Predicts & intervenes before failures actually occur