Manual inventory systems can produce a large amount of time consuming paperwork requiring increased resources that that can increase operating costs. Investing in a inventory management system is essential to reduce the risk of incorrect or unreliable inventory records do the manual management and recording of data.
moms xxx’s Consumable Inventory Management software is a powerful application that accurately tracks: samples, reagents, materials, compounds and other consumable items used throughout an organization’s entire manufacturing and production process.
A chain of custody is kept for all consumables from the point of receipt to the time of delivery and shipment. Bar- code scanning allows users to quickly access important information such as inventory physical location, amount or history of any lot, batch and item.
moms xxx’s Consumable Inventory Management allows users to easily manage the next available lot, and prepare orders for on-time shipment with minimal product discard.
Additionally, controlled substances are managed through the applications witness signature feature. moms xxx’s Consumable Inventory Management is known for its security and precision as it logs a great deal of inventory data regarding each lot including the vendor’s lot number, internal lot number, purchase order number, and much more.
Gaining control of consumable inventory will allow organizations to realize an immediate ROI through time savings, reduced costs and resources.
Furthermore, automating your consumable inventory with moms xxx’s Consumable Inventory Management software is the best way to improve regulatory compliance, lower risk, expedite internal processes and improve your organization’s overall bottom line.
- Integration for multiple facilities & departments
- Creates electronic records & centralizes all inventory information
- Supports high volumes of inventory batches & lots
- Records & tracks inventory on both a quantity & cost basis
- Securely handles all inventory types including pharmaceutical controlled substances
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Lots can be subdivided into multiple containers for tracking
- Offers detailed shipment tracking
- Optimizes the use of bar- coding for quick & efficient navigation of inventory
- Provides email notifications
- User Configurable tolerance levels for equipment interfaces
- Includes a robust built-in investigation system
- Reduces the risk of the data errors associated with a manual system.
- Eliminates excess paperwork for inventory management
- Reduces excess merchandise stock
- Delivers real time inventory needs
- Accurately identifies & improves organizations entire inventory trends and stock orders